Sponsor

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

加油~神会与你们同在。。。

30 September 2009

This was the day when James and Grace's father passed away. Before uncle passed away, James did send a message about uncle is in ICU, in critical situation. That time I was working, when I saw this message I was stunt and quickly pray ask God to heal Uncle. At that moment God speak to me, He told me that uncle is going to follow Him heaven. God has his own plan, but it just happen too fast. I pray God would give uncle a chance to live so that he can continue to serve Him. Everything is in God's hand, We just need to leave it to God.
29/9/09, Uncle had passed away at 7.45am. I can't speak a single word during that moment, I just prayed that God comfort their families heart. Loosing a family member is really heart breaking...
I prayed that God will guide them, strengthen and grant them wisdom in their following path. Most important is, God is the provider and He is LOVE!

加油!神祝福你们一家人。。。

1 comment: