Sponsor

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

An update blog...










For Such a long time I have not been writing my blog, this month was so busy until I can't breathe... even don't have that much time to online, Oh well, serving God is a wonderful things, so no matter how busy is it or tired, the Lord still give us strength to overcome it.
9/12-11/12 is VBS, is LCMS 11th mile organize this children camp. This time is a little bit different because 357 student joined this camp, fainted@@ I'm incharge in the 9 years old class, and I'm going to be their teacher, this really is a big challenge for me~ Well, my group have 20 people, all of them have their personalities, some very quite,some very noisy, some even non-stop stick at me. Lots of experience being their teacher, these little kids really make my head burst, they don't even scared of me. But something encourage me to go on, because all these little kids, although they are so playful and noisy, but the kindness and caring is in their heart. When I said I will help them fill up their bottle, they will quickly said:" Teacher, no need. We will do it, you very tired already, let us fill up the bottle." I was touched and felt warm, and I started to like them and having fun with them. haha^^ One of the kid, even sms me by her mother's phone, ask me whether I'm good or not. Although is very tiring but looking God's beloved children such cute and lovely, I'm proud of them and love them for who they are.

After VBS, I have to prepare dance performance for 19th and 25th. Oh~~ My head even bigger and bigger! But everyone seems very busy because 15/12-18/12 is Feng yuan youth camp. LAgi letih! this time, I'm 11-13 group leader, not again~ but if this is what God have prepare for me, I accept it. My group very quite, not of them even want to speak or even chat. But Me and sister Wawa never giving up our hope to push them up. Well, is kinda difficult for us, when we having our own group time sharing, they don't even talk at all, fortunately Hai Lun and Ah leow still talk sometime and Rebecca keep on ask question. This camp also having a big challenge, I'm thinking is it God want me to prepare myself before I go to SIngapore study Nursing course, to be more patient. And Pastor David giving sermon also about EQ,must be patient lah,... Wow, when I think back, I can assure that God really speaks to me with all the things that happened surrounding me. Hmm, so I told myself I have to prepare myself, have a strong faith in God no matter how bad the situation is.

Okla, after Feng yuan camp finish, the next day I have performance with Shun Rong, Ah Ying, Ah Hon and Han Xiang in the youth christmas celebration. Oh man~ I'm tired..... Never mind, I always passion for Dancing, so HOw tired Am I, I will dance the best for God. I invited Nic, Nic brought his college friend, his name is Francis from Canada. He is a nice guy, nice to talk too^^ They enjoyed themselves, and they like the dancing performance, they all of us really cool and awesome...Yeah! Well, we have a wonderful time together, long time never meet, haha, Nic's hair grew already, haha, handsome already lo...HAha=p Okay, Last more thing to prepare is on the 25th December, in Serdang restaurant. Hope, that day I have figure my Solo steps. @@
Pray for me ya^^ God Bless of you! Have A Blessed Chritmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment