Sponsor

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Woohoo!! My great experience get 1st runner in dancing competition



Wow, today is a great day. Well, actually Ah xiang ask me go to Kajang to see one of his friend studio, they got dancing exam. So we can go and support and also can dance.. Oh well, At first I was thinking whether I wan to go or not. Then I think I don have much chance be with my Crew, Simple united together and dance. Plus today I have nothing to do at home, BORED! So I decided to go la.

We went Kajang around 1 something, then they brought me and Nicholas buy JAZZ shoes, because are wearing the same shoes, so I also want to have one of it. I bought it, is Cool and nice... Feel good to have same shoe with my own crew. Well, we went to the studio, many people taking part of the examination. Well, the examination ends around 4 something, after that, they have boys and girls battle.. The boy battle was super funny and cool, Nicholas and Wa哥 got go for the battle, steam lol!!
When turned to girls battle. my crew friend keep on push me go for the battle, I keep on reject, part of the reason I reject is because I don have any step. But they keep on persuade me, end up I just joined la. Wow, this is my first time combat girls in such a way. I never dance in front of people, shake th body like nobody business. Well, I dance break,ballet and some soft movement together... I got 1st runner! haha i got a certificate and a hamper.... Haha, I was so happy. My crew keep on praise me very shock and geng, I feel so paiseh@@ anyway, nothing to be proud of, just a very good experience... I hope I can do it again.. Join some battle, if not when I grow older I don have the chance to join any battle....

No comments:

Post a Comment