Sponsor

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The day has come......

Wow, kinda looking forward for tomorrow. Every year in Nov, we will invite two foreigner guests to our house and stay for 3 days 2 night, that's mean we are their foster parents, Haha^^ Oh well, we sure will bring them to look around our cities town, and bring them eat delicious food(doesn't matter expensive or not). In my mind, the best food is my mom home cooking. She really is a good cook, unfortunately, her daughters, which is me and my two sister, did not have her "cook talent". Honestly, I don't really know how to cook, and I'm lazy to cook either. I hate the oily and smoky kitchen, Arh! but I sometimes I still cook for my family to eat, a very simple meal. Surprisingly, my sister Rebecca said I cook quite delicious, but one problem is the dishes that I cook don't have the "flavor" come out. Haha, I admit, because when I really put very little salt in it, I scared the food will become very salty, I rather cook it very "plainly or tasteless"...=p
O well, after this foreigner go back, I have to start busy again.... my ballet steps ar!!!!!! Thanks God for giving me wisdom, I still have a few steps to go then the whole dance will be perfect Hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment