Sponsor

Monday, November 23, 2009

Tomorrow is my Birthday!

Tomorrow is My birthday, Oh well... It's mean, I'm 18 years old! Sweet 18=p
Oh well,for me,celebrating birthday is not important at all, is a time for me reflect what I have done in 2009.(if someone want to celebrate with me, I will be glad to celebrate,haha^^). I'm happy many of my friend asked me to come out because they wanted to celebrate my birthday, and I hope I have car, if not is kinda difficult. You know, Malaysia is very hard to take bus.
Looking forward for 24th of November, is doesn't matter how fancy or simple birthday is it, but I still want to thank you for those who remember my birthday.
Muackzzz.... To all my beloved friend...


[PS:I will update my blog about the two foreigner come to my house stop by.]

2 comments: