Sponsor

Friday, September 10, 2010

My Holiday..two weeks,,






Sigh.. actually this first week of my Holiday sucks man~~ the first day of my Holiday, I watch movie for whole day. So long didn't watch movie. It's good to watch movie for the whole day, sense of accomplishment,wakaka^^ Oh well, at least I can go for break dance class. Kind of felt left out actually in the dance class, but who cares, as long I get to learn new steps, and I wanna do it good! I hope I can dance and really be a B girl. Is cool to be a B girl. After I watch step up 3D, it really motivates me, but I can't be like them such a great dancer, somehow I still can be a good dancer just to dance for God, thank you that God grant me the rhythm in my body, when I listen to music I'm able to shake and move.

Haha, today finally I get to buy 3 story books.. hehe... actually I wanted to buy clothes, never mind, is late, better go home early. I also feel tired after the breakdance class, my body is ache, oh boy~~~ Need a massage@@

No comments:

Post a Comment