Sponsor

Friday, September 10, 2010

My 1st sem final exam finally ends.....








Gosh, finally my final exam is over at 3/9/10. Just to prepare for this final exam, I was stressed for it. I don't really have that much confident on myself, although I did studied. But I don't feel myself that good enough. I sometimes neglect the time with my BF, just to studied, because I know which is my priority. While I work in the Hospital, I always feel I'm not good as other people. I always do things very rush, but I started to realized how rush am I and other team member of mine did talk bad about me, everyday I will tell myself not to rush whenever I do anythings. Actually I kind of sad during Clinical posting, but the patients in the hospital motivates and encourage me a lot. I can feel their kindness and warmness towards me, although some of the patients are fussy, but you still have to act professionally.

Oh ya, very important and happy thing is, me, Sarah,Ding and Julie are back together now. Just like Sarah said,:" The time will come, we will be back together." Indeed, we are back together now. I praise God that God put us back together, we have been through many challenges, we understand each other, and we have learned a lesson. Doesn't matter what is the problem that makes us far apart, what matter is, actually, we are concern for each other. We love each other and we share our joy together. I was grateful to have Ding be my roommate and now is my buddy. I love her so much, she always take care of me, encourage me. Looi yoong my darling, I thank you her for being so close to me. And we have a lot of laughter together, we always laugh loudly like nobody business. And also Elizabeth, she is my little sister. I love her to^^ She is the one motivate me to read bible, I can see changes in Her and everyone. God's love and grace are upon us. Elizabeth and I always have devotion at night, is not a duty, but is a time for God.
God always speaks to us, truly, He does speaks to us every day and night. One thing we always pray about, is for Nic. WE really ask God to touch him, through God's Love that can melt his heart. I don't know when God will speaks to Him. But, me and Elizabeth will never give up pray for Him. We know there is an open way for Nick, that one day he will believe in Jesus.
For sure, I'm not perfect, I always make mistake, I ask God forgiveness, and repent. Only through Jesus, I can be clean and be a new creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment