Sponsor

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

**My Three Cousin sisters**







12/9/10
My cousin sister from Teluk Intan came down to KL and visit us. Caroline, Kathryn and Sarah are my cousins, well, it's been such a long time we have no meet each other, i think almost 5 years... Actually I'm planning to go to their side, suddenly I receive their call that they are coming down and stay n my house for three days, I was so Happy. Well, want to see my cousins so greatly.

By God's grace, we finally get met. When I saw them, wow! Three of them are grown up, Caroline is elder than me few months only, but Sarah! My gosh~ She's tall and still have the baby look, so sweet. And Kathryn, the "sha po", still love to tease me and laugh like mad, just like me. Haha^^ So, that night, all of us, my family plus Da Yi, Grandma and Grand dad, we have dinner together. Woohoo, the food is delicious man~ Not always get to eat like this grand, so much food, can't eat finish also.

Hmm, when we went back home, I tell them tomorrow(Monday), I will bring them to Sunway for ice skating and then go Sungai Wang shopping. Yeah! All of us are excited, yeah, SHOPPING!!
We woke up at 6.30am because my dad out for work at 7.45am, no choice we have to come out that early to take bus. My dad took us to Kota Raya and there we took Metro bus go to Sunway. Kind of weird, that day no jam at all, but we praise god we arrive safely. Wow, first time go shopping mall this early, 9am!!!! Well, the ice skating place already open, so we pay RM21 with glove(RM8).

The first time I skate was 2008, August, I remember one of NS friend, Andrew, taught me how to skate. That day I taught my cousin how to skate, but this is my second time, and I don't skate well, but I tell them how to balance and how to skate properly. They fell lots of time, until Sarah got one long scratch, and Kathryn kena her thumb nail bleed and Caroline hurt his elbow and also the leg. Well, they are having fun, although they keep on falling. It's a good experience to fell on ice, haha^^

Around 11am, we decided to stop skating, because leg kinda pain@@ Then we just shop Sunway Pyramid. Before shopping, we went for lunch. So I brought them eat " Carl's Junior", Yummy^^ It's really big portion for us, we eat until wanna vomit. But they love it, Sarah keep on praise this is the best burger and french fries she ever had. 1pm, we decided not to waste time, so I take them go Sungai Wang, actually I'm not sure how to go, but if don't know just ask the people around lo... Haha, very funny, when i reach to Kota Raya, I don't know where is the train station, so I ask the taxi driver to show me the way, so pai sehXD Yeah!! Finally we reached Sungai Wang, arh!!! It's shopping time. Well, we walk from the bottom floor until 6 floor except 4th and 5th floor. Very tired, but I'm happy I did bought soemthing. Haha.... All of us are satisfied, but they say they will come next time and shop again. Next time, I will bring them elsewhere and shop. hoho^^ Really have an enjoyable day with them..


No comments:

Post a Comment