Sponsor

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Day(12/4/09)~316 Drama performance for Youth celebrations

Hooray! Practice for so long, finally the day has come!
Well, Im so happy and looking forward for this drama, I knew God will give us the strength, wisdom and passion to perform well...
The most funny is, Aunty Choon Mei brought Qin Zhi to the saloon and made like Jesus. Wow! When we saw Qin Zhi Jesus look, look alike man~can say Leng zai also, wakaka XD

The time has come! Is our performance time~ ohman, started nervous,But i believe God is with us and I know through this drama, the sacraficial of our Lord Jesus will touched their heart.
During the drama, all of us put our whole heart and whole feelings, i felt God's present, The Holy Spirit is working on us. The whole drama did very well, not by ourself but by our Lord.
When the drama was finished, evryone of us told our testimony to the youth and uncle aunty. All our testimony was true and touched. Tears non stop dropping, and when my turn to tell my testimony, I once again remember what God had spoken to me. I will never forget God said He LOve me because I am his Child, His light will shine upon me that i will not felt lonely and sad! Because He will Be with me forever!
I thank you Lord for what He had done for me~

3 comments:

  1. Lonely~ i'm Mr. Lonely~
    I have No Body ~
    Only My own~~ Ohh ( dont know the lyric~~)
    Btw~ I am the no1 person the post at here@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. zadao....thank you always come in see my blog and leave comment. ^^
    god bless

    ReplyDelete