Sponsor

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Phew! Finally, Ballet exam is over~

Oh man~today is my ballet exam day!!!! So nervous! Macam mana ar?(how ar)
Today no go BB so after lunch then go saloon tied a bun with lots of gel and spray on it, aiya, one single hair also won drop!
after finish tied a bun, thn my mum fetch me go bck home to prepare all the exam things. Befeore that i quickly used the time to practice once more. Now starting to nervous la XD
Okay, 2.25pm, i quickly wear my ballet suit and get ready to depart. Cant describe the feelings that time, i know one word," NERVOUS"!
ALl my group people had arrive, thn we started to warm up and practice the step that we not very good on it.... is 4.15pm!!!!! Is our turn la!! suddenly God gave peace in my heart, when enter into the room, I have confident...
First is Barre part, jialat man... i just started dance, not even more than 5 dance, my leg started to cramp and my ankle felt pain. But As a professional, even though pain also must act not pain and remain the confident look. wow, that time really suffer lo..... I just keep on pray and pray ask God give me strength and faith to finish the whole exam, i don wan my result come out very badly ar.... Well, this time the examiner quite strict, the eyes that she looking at us so scary man~ ME and my Group ppl also scared.
5.30pm, finally finish! Hooray! So happy! although during exam got some mistake, but is all over, cant turn the time back already, so just faced it... Gambateh! Praise God i finished till the end without any affect by the pain.

7 comments:

  1. hye,nice 2 meet ya.actually i wanna ask u who is 圣诞老人.i wanna knw coz he/she leave comment in my blog,thn i check his/her blog gt no information abt him/her.dun worry,i hav no any bad intention,i juz wanna tq 4 his/her support

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I also dunno who is mr.圣诞老人。
    I did ask him/her, but he/she did not tell me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knw through 圣诞老人.u r the oni 1 in his/her blog so i ask u.its ok,at least i knw u^^.nice 2 meet ya.do u live at kl?i tink i evr c u b4,its true de

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe... thank you! I hope so~

    ReplyDelete