Sponsor

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Phew~ I have finish my course at last~ now I got to prepare Easter day drama n my ballet exam la~

For one week I've not been online, busy preparing my test yesterday. Yesterday test went through very well and i'm surprise of my result, not bad. Even the result is okay, but still got to practice in my daily life...

This Sunday is Easter day... I wonder what you think about Easter day?
Hmm.... You can think about it...
My eldest sister come back from Singapore, rest for two months, damn long lehXD
She come back to fine job to do, well, same as me... But I think i won find any job at this time,because June im going to national service, who will employ me work for one month only leh?? XD LOL!

4 comments:

  1. LOL..... I hear that when Tuesday u both got car accident LOL...
    haha( Should u be happy on it?)
    By the way... Everything fine ^^
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. By tha Way..
    yeah!!! I am the 1st person Posted here^^

    muahakakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahaha~ happy because you r the first person posted? wakakaXD
    Ya, got accident lo. My sister la, aiya, no eyes to see a~ luckily other people car not so serious just some scratch only.

    ReplyDelete