Sponsor

Monday, May 11, 2009

Be a Form 6 Student for one Day~XD

haha....Why be a form 6 student for one day leh? deng deng deng deng....... because stay at home kinda bored, so i decided to pretend as a form 6 student on Monday. 11/5 is form 6 orientation, so Sunday i took my secondary unirofm and cut the upper part, and borrowed my younger sister shirt. Perfect! Ready to become a form 6 student la!
I woke up at 5.30am, aww man~~So long din wake up at this time liao, damn tired! My friend fetch me to Yu Hua school because she wanted to study form 6. When I reached the school, i felt nice and saw all those secondary student, i felt I'm a senior. wakakakaXD When my freind ask me want to come study form 6 ar? I quickly tell them I'm just come for fun only. Maybe come for one week, see how lo.... Well, that day kinda boring, i told myself no matter how bored is the speech at the seminar room, i will not fall asleep..... well, at first i did not sleep, after reset time come back to the seminar room again. Oh no~~~ cannot stand liao, once again become "sleeping beauty", but just for half an hour only.... not like last time, i sleep for 5 period leh~ wakakaXD
Come back to old school really felt different and also can saw my old friend, super happy lo... hehe^^ well, just wish them can do well in their form 6, really must put alot of effort in it. Jia you la!!

2 comments:

  1. haha..
    did u take some picture with ur FORM6 look?
    =P share

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... no wor...i forget liao,one day will take at home. HOHO

    ReplyDelete