Sponsor

Monday, May 25, 2009

太弊了!sprain my right ankle AGAIN!!!!!

yesterday Hui Chi and I went KLCC, not shopping ar, we got job to do@@ SO when we reach Serdang KTM but still not yet reach the KTM station, need to walk over the suspension bridge. WHen we knew the train is coming, then we quickly ran if not got to wait another train come again. While we are running, i suddenly kick onto something or maybe step on something, I sprained my ankle, AGAIN!!!! (I really don't know what happen, cause I'm rushing for the train). Oh well, at first when I sprain really pained la, then after awhile not so pain anymore. I just praying God take away my painess if not cannot go KLCC help Hui Chi lo.
Oh so happy la, i finally know how to take train go to KLCC, 太弊了!when we reach KLCC then Hui Chi start to do job her job for the junior red badge. Is our Lunch time!!! Then we we decided to go CHILI GRILL AND BAR restaurant eat. Wow!!! I first time know about this restaurant, never heard of it before=.= when i see the menu, fuyoh! quiet expensive for me that don have money pocket or know work no salary. WHATEVER! Just order and eat lo! Then we order three dishes and drinks. The drinks can refew only (carbonate drinks la). The first dish has arrive, wow. DELICIOUS man! Both of us eat the first dish akready felt full, thn we wait for second and third dish to come. Oh 太弊了!the plate so big and how are we(two girls) gonna to eat finish leh?! Thn suddenly Nicholas came to our mind, aiya! Why we didnt ask him to follow leh? wakakakaXD Got guy help us to eat sure no problem la! oh never mind, we ate finish the salad and the sandwiches we take away. if not want to vomit liao. But the food is delicious, After national service I go eat again with my family la. muahahaha!!!
Then 3pm we take train back, Hui Chi sent me back home. When I reached home, the pain from the ankle came back, AGAIN! Oh no~ very pain! sigh, this Thursday I got drama performance actually is dancing drama=.= with my sprain ankle, no choice have to forget about the pain liao...... Hope God heal my leg on time, sweat~~

6 comments: