Sponsor

Thursday, May 7, 2009

time for~~Girls talk!!!

Wednesday, Gold Fish and Ann Chee came to my house, i was shocked when they said they wanna come to my house. Well, we really have a good time spending together chatting around. Most funny is, two of them and with my sister learn how to make-up, and they ask me how to 打扮(dress), so i give them some idea, and decide one day bring them out shopping~Hoho...
the most enjoyable time is, After my ballet lesson around 7.45pm,then my mom take all of us, five girls, which really from the tallest to the shortest(Gold fish,Ann Chee, Eli,Me,rebecca) eat dinner. Wow, we have a good meal and fellowship together too^^ After dinner, then we go home, Oh man~ So full~~
Now is Girls talk time!! We talk alot about our story during form 1 till form 3, haha, so funny. Everyone of us have our own experience, and enjoying listening.
we chat until my mom shout at me to drive them home, because is 10.30pm already, they have school, but i don't. So i fetched them back, and continue to talked in the car, wakakakaXD

10 comments:

  1. I wan girls talk too~~
    next time slumber party held on my house~!!
    (give me 2 days to clean the house = =" plz~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakaka!! girls talk really fun, must experience once leh... we girls must have it, if not when we get older where got time leh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ei! where got 38 leh! u all also got boys talk d ma, see u all want anot beh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey~both of u forget me edi a =''=

    ReplyDelete
  5. wakaka...where got forget u...
    muahaha^^dare not also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im Malaysian juz go Taiwan to study = ="
    fcuk~鴻 :where got taiwanese~but if u wan I can bring some to u~XD how about the guy u said leng zai one?

    Mary :Waa~kinda if U forget i will eat u with some ketchup? (hmmm~good idea~) XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. walao... this conversation not bad ar..
    XD

    ReplyDelete