Sponsor

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is Time for Breakdance! Yo Yo Yo~





Well, I've started learning breakdance for one month, I guest? Oh, whatever, who cares@@
At first, start learning the breakdance steps is kinda hard and need a lot of strength. Oh that's the problem. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH STRENGTH!!! Fortunately I'm not the only girl in this breakdance lesson, oh well, Gold fish and I went and also other girls which brought their friends, I think?XD Oh never mind, when I saw all of the guys doing those difficult steps, I also wanna faint@@ But me and gold fish also learnt quite well, we can do baby freeze, six steps and some movement, I dunno what it calls. So after the lesson is finisher, Shun Rong will showed us some video. Shun Rong showed us girls doing breakdance! Oh man!!!!! I can't believe!!!!! How they did it?! Well, everyone also know la. Practice makes perfect! I do believe they have been practice for very long time. How can I be one of them? They are super great, their movement style are so cool!
Okay, Let's get to the main point. Tuesday night, Nicholas,Ah ying and Ah Yao give me a pair of Red Shoe!!Awesome man! I like the colour they gave it to me, sharp and bright. wakakaXD Fortunately they buy the correct size, haha, it fits. That day, I've been thinking about what I've learnt in the class. But that's not so important, but most important are, I was having fun being with those people dancing around although we are not that good(beginner),so what?! but having fun together is the most important process.
Dancing is part of my life, whatever kind of dance I hope can dance to glorify God. Thank you God for giving me a body that can dance to praise Him. And i thank God for letting me join this team, they're friendly and just being real to themselves. This is what I want to be, BEING REAL FOR GOD!

Psalm 133:1
"How wonderful it is, how pleasant, when brothers live together in Harmony."

7 comments:

  1. hmm..breakdance kinda not my style~ do u wan belly dance? xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao.......
    breakdance oh...
    hahahaha,nx time show me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wakaka.... I love dancing. Belly sure ok.
    Haha, I next time can show, if i practice very well. Now still learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha,must add oil ah..
    hehe..but becareful when practice ah..
    hahaha..XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, i will take care. I sprain my shoulder while practice, kinda dangerous some steps.

    ReplyDelete