Sponsor

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Farewell~ My ddear friend....

Today is my last day meet my friend, Gold fish,Ann Chee, Simple united gang.... Today i went pasar malam with Gold fish and Ann Chee, really enjoy the moment together eating and chit chating. Today also is my last time dance breakdance before go NS, started to miss simple gang liao. I really like them so much, they really are funny and playful and they also love God.
Now is B time~ They ask us to make a team thn think step come out dance, so 5 girls of us is one team. I'm the leader, so i need to think the step. Aiyaya, headache, just hamtam la~
Thn 9.45p, is sniffer time, so we got to present what we have prepare. When after my group finished dancing, suddenly lights off, thn i saw a cake, i thought who's birthday is today, thn Gold fish told me is my farewell cake. wah! I on the spot cry lo. Shame Shame leh~~~XD
really touch, and Nicholas bake a super delicious chocolate farewell cake. Really delicious, the best chocolate cake i ever had. Thank you la, Nicholas~ U're a wonderful friend.
Thank you my dear simple friend, gold fish and Ann Chee and also Wilson ya. Love you all, Muackzzzz......Miss you all~ Don forget me ar... Andrea, I miss you too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment