Sponsor

Monday, June 15, 2009

Going National service for 3 months~ don miss me ya^^

Dear friends, Im going National service for three months. This Wednesday(17/6/09) go Kuala Pilah,Negeri Sembilan. Man~ I miss my best friends already. That day sunday I Hug Brenda Choo, I cried, Don't know why? sot sot, too emotional again. But I like the way I am, God created me this way such special I must appreciate God created methis way. Hehe, happy to be who I am.
Dear Simple, hope all you continue to dance for God. I come back will strive hard learn the steps, because when I come bac, I already miss alot lessons. Aiyaya, think of this very sad leh. I cannot dance for three months, I will crazy~@@ wakakaXD okla, miss you all.
Dear Josephine,Gold Fish, Andrea,Ann Chee,
take care and study smart. God bless you~ I love you all gals...
Muackssssss.........Dont be naughty when I'm not around ya=p If not i come back bit your buttock.
wakakaXDDD

2 comments: