Sponsor

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I pass my Driving license~ I'm so happy! Praise God~

I wake up at 6.30am, well uncle say he will fetch me at 7.30am....but he come at 8pm, LOL!
When I reach the destination, Oh man~ so many ppl taking exam... alomost got 155 ppl!! And my number is 118!!!!! Need to wait 1117 people thn oli my turn~XD
Then I make friends with three Malay friends, they are very friendly, I have a great time spending with them although we may not see each other again. We gave encourage and support each other, so that we may felt no nervous. Well, its really important to have people to support and giving encouragement!
Finallyis my turn to test the "Up the Hill" and "parking" section. When the first time go up the hill i din reach the Yello line, so the officer ask me to go back again XD Fortunately second time i reach the yellow line and success cross over the hill, then the parking section is piece of cake! That section din even felt any nervous just drive like during I was practicing.

After that section finished, it was 11.30am, thn i tot very fast is my turn... But i wait....wait...wait...wait...the other malay friends already taken On the road test, but still din call my num 118!! Finally aat 3.30pm, the officer called my number, thn i start nervous la! During on the road so funny lo! The officer give me some instrunction leh, I tot im going to fail la, because the car die on(死火)twice! Oh man~ i so scared, i tot i failed, my mind keep on thinking:"Oh no~ Oh man~Fail lo~" Out of my expectation, the officer did not fail me, i was shocked, because i just wrong two step. If wanna pass must not wrong more thn 4 step. If the officer put cross on the box(the exam paper which he tick) more than 4, thn sure fail. So he cross two only, that's mean I PASS! Praise GOD! Yeah! Hopefully after take the P license thn must practice more, because Kancil and Toyota(my mum's car) is totally different~ why my Leg so Short aR!!!XD
Press the clutch so difficult! T.T

5 comments:

  1. haha...
    得来不易的东西让人很快乐的
    哈哈
    以前我也学车也蛮好笑
    想回来当时的情景也蛮开心的
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrate!!
    im going to test this friday..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoho... thank you... muacks...the process is funny and tensionXD

    ReplyDelete