Sponsor

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2nd week of University...

Afternoon guys...... Here am I, coming to share my life in University.

Well, this week kinda fun and relax d, coz almost of the time is self study, if not is teacher didn't come coz she's sick. Well, although is relax, but we still busy for our assignment, performance, study.... Monday Me, Julie, Sarah(my roommate), Angie(姐姐),and Nic go SS2 pasar malam. The purpose the three of us going pasar malam because we want to buy vege for our dinner in hostel, everyday eat outside I will die while eating. The 2nd purpose is we wanted to eat Asam Laksa, well after finish buying everything we go for Asam Laksa d... At first not spicy for me, but as long as I eat, is getting spicy and spicier, my lips can feel the burning of flame, oh gosh...And that Angie lady keep on laughing at my lips, oh man~ teruk la ni.... that Nic leh, first day see my friend then revealed my things already, haiyo.... Never mind~ after that we go to Mydin and buy more groceries, we spend around RM98 in mydin and RM14.30 in pasar malam, plus together RM112.30, four of us share...So each of us have to pay RM32, i forgot already.

Then tuesday after from class I go back hostel, then straight go to my friend unit area learn dancing for the Nurses day celebration in May, oh Gosh...When I learn the dance, so hard la~~ kinda challenge for me dancing those kind of dance. Well, I love dancing so I will enjoy it. Oh ya, after the practice, I go back my unit area then prepare for dinner, so I cook vege, egg and curry lamb, yummy~~

Wednesday, Ms. Sofee finally can come to class to teach us Anatomy, but she still sick, hope she can recover soon. So after class, me, Ding, Hie Liand, Looi Yong, Joyce and Elizabeth go for Korean language club. Wow! their languange are special man! like having drawing symbol class, their sounds look alike, well, I still enjoy the class. And the teacher is Malaysian(girl), her korean language not bad too. Okay now is my favourite part, after our dinner then we do our Presentation for Monday Microbiology class. So after finishing, then me, Ding,Julie and Sarah having fun time. At first is Ding and me, coz Ding wanted to know how to do exercise that can keep fit. Then I started to get high so I just dance, then Julie and Sarah join too...Haha...Fun...
so tired, but still have a silence moment for God, Thanks Him for protecting me and giving me guidance and strength until now, I believe He will walk with me until eternally.

Okay, today, hehe....weird is, normally every morning, Sarah will woke me up, but today I can wake up myself and can hear the bell ring too...Okay, today we have study skills first test. Oh my Gosh, when I get the test paper, I totally blank d, don know what to write, so I pray to god for wisdom, then I start to write what I understand, I just leave it to God, whatever I can write just write la. Don't care. Then finish exam, We have our break, 10.30pm is our dancing practice. I booked the studio yesterday, fortunately got place, if not My head burst lo... well, I teach Joe Yie dance, kinda hard for her to memorise the step,but with my lots of patience and encouragement, I enjoy teaching her. I kinda like teaching people dancing, also is a part of dancing. well, I just hope we can learn all before the celebration comes, and perform well. Okay la, After I go back hostel will go for swimming, yeah! Happy happy happy~~~

1 comment: