Sponsor

Thursday, April 1, 2010

First day Orientation In Sunway Uni

Today is orientation day, my dad woke up early in the morning just to fetch me go to Sunway Uni for orientation. Well, finally I go to college is not getting information but is truly go for a purpose, to study once again I met Sarah, and make another Punjabi gal friend name Julie. I saw her one person sitting there so I invite her to sit with me so that she won't felt alone. Well, we get along quite well. After that Sarah came, so three of us sitting with each other in a row, so we have listened some briefing and about Sunway facilities and services. Sunway have very high standard and good services. They have foreign students over 80 countries. You can imagine how famous and great this University is. God have given me this privilege to study here, so I must be grateful for it.
Then later on I make friend with other gals, our class all are girls and not more than 20 ppl. Only two indians and all are chinese, No guys~~ haha=p
around 12.45pm we went for a look at our hostel, is at the back at Summit mall. The room I can say is sigh....worst than My NS camp dorm. anyway, still have to stay for 3 years, or maybe i will change place, see how laXD
Tomorrow got another orientation until 4pm,gonna be very tired la. At night still got service. Pray for God strength d. Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment