Sponsor

Friday, April 30, 2010

Phew...Another busy week to go...

One month had passed... just a blink of an eye, tomorrow is 1st of May. staying far from home, its a good opportunity to expose myself and to learn independent life(how to take care for yourself and other people too). this week, we start to do practical practices, damn tiring! we did practical on our friends, me and sarah no strength to lift the person up, except the skinny type can la...Sarah lagi charm, she really need to build up muscle in order to carry the patient. Well, and finally, our class decide a song to performance for the Nurses celebration and we did start our practice, and I teached them some singing skills, use stomach to sing. Wakaka..... Instead of this, I taught Looi yong and Vivian the dancing, and they did dance well, I'm proud of them. Today morning session, I book the studio and 6 of us finnaly can practice together. Well, some of us sometime still forgot the steps including me, paiseh neh.... anyway, we did practice better than before, we did put alot of effort in this dance...Praise God... Unfortunately, Ms Sofee suddenly told us Next Tuesday is exam, like what the heck is going on? in the first place, she told us teach finish 4 lesson only exam, now suddenly say next week exam, oh man~ And monday have to submit assignment. Whatever la! Now just have to finish my assignment, then faster study...Thursday also got exam a....Help ya~~I'm having serious panda eyes liao...Very ugly a....
Sob Sob T.T

1 comment:

  1. thank you....I hope all of you give me comment and advice if anything you want to say...I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete