Sponsor

Friday, April 9, 2010

Class had started...The first week in Sunway University, Diploma in Nursing

Wow, time passes like a bullet train. Well, I won't tell you all much about what have I done in Uni,just roughly brief abit about it.
Oh well, Our class main lecturer name Ms Sophee, she's a half Indian and half Malay. She teach us Anatomy and physiology and many more. Other s Ms TAng, tall and beautiful. She teach us Principle of Nursing, this is hard subject yo...have to memorise alot of notes. I make alot of new friends, all of them are unique in their own personalities, heard their stories about why they choose this course, quite interesting. And we have election, Julie, the Punjabi, she get selected as a Class Rep, I selected as a assistant class rep. Everything run quite well, only we have to prepare for our Nurses celebration in 7th of May. Our class decide to do perform University Musical,somehow, Ms. Tang request that we perform one more performance. So we decide to perform dancing. Hehe, maybe I can no need to dance, Coz I'm the DJ role in the Musical act, so I can skip dancing performance too^^ Sure, Julie is the first one will raise her voice and say loudly:" NO! Mary, you cannot run away this time!" hahaha..... She's a funny girl, she always make the class happy and fill with laughter. God's is gracious to me, He really bless me for having such a wonderful environment and friends in my life.
Oh ya, Yesterday night we totally are retarded! Me, Julie, Sarah,Ding, Soo Yee, Hui Ning, Joyce and Hie Liang. All of us play true or dare. Oh my gosh, I first time have to go in front to guys and say hello to them just like that, totally embarrassing lar...... Julie is the lucky one, she get to Say Hello to a Korean guy!!!! And he's quite handsome too^^Then Ding, she go to Nigeria, well, they are muscular and tall, nice looking and friendly too. After that, we don't want appearing to guys and say hello, somehow, we ask Joyce to dance Chicken dance. Sarah sing Chinese nursery ryhmes,and Soo yee do actions with the song " If you happy and you know".
Everyone of us laugh tremendously madness, can't stop at all. Well,is good to laugh, not everyday like this la, will become "Siao" lar...=p
Having such great time is another step building up our relationship with one another, get to know each other more and more understanding with one another. I pray that God continually give us guidance in us so that we may not loose heart to be a nurse profession in future time. Jia you! Love my friends so so much.... Include other friends too^^

1 comment: