Sponsor

Thursday, April 1, 2010

the old journey stops and New journey starts here(*0^)

30th March 2010, I woke up with excitement although I woke up at 5.30am. I have to follow mummy go to work then only I can have car to fetch my lovely NS friend, Hui Min. I fetch her at Sri Kembangan esso petrol station. Wow, when I saw her, My first impression was, Wee wee~~ Pretty gal standing in front of me, she did re-bonding and wear colour lens, beautiful-huge change. Both of us can''t stop talking, like for ages we didn't meet each other. Well, truly we have not meet each other after the Christmas lunch. Then I brought her to my church to fetch my Mum from working. Then go home wait for Nick come to my house then go for lunch. Well, we went to Mahkota and have our lunch around 2.15pm, we chat about the time we are in camp Karisma, PLKN. Talking about NS, I'm glad I've been there to learn and experience with different nationalities. It's a good expose although happen alot of unhappy matters, yet through all these difficulties, I still manage to come out from the camp ALIVE!!
Well, we chat around 4pm then we set off, we fetch Hui Min back, then me and Nick went to ugen because today is the posting result of SG college, to make sure whether I can get in SG college, I can't stop thinking life in Singapore will be great although everywhere is a temptation for young people. but things didn't went that well, when I open the result website, One word for me Mary Ann Tan Pei Ern=====> UNSUCCESSFUL~
First word came to mind was, WHY~~ Then I wanted to cry but I just control my tears form falling down, I tell myself not to cry,is not a big deal, you still have Sunway Uni to go. So after finish checking I went opposite to find my buddy Teng Hooi, when he ask me about it, my tears rolled from my eyes. Funny is Teng hooi say, I also can't get it Singapore Uni, I also didn't cry so you also don't cry. At that situation Guang and En Hui also at there. haha, whatever la, who never see me cry before~wakaka=P
Well, Nick kinda worry for me, keep on ask me I'm okay or not, i keep on nod my head, that's what I can respond. while he was driving me home, tears can't stop rolling down, felt upset and angry myself why i make such stupid mistakes in sending documents to wrong college,at that moment I hated myself. after that I pray to God for strength and comfort, immediately I stop crying and show a grateful attitude towards God for what He had prepare for me. Well, I felt sad because my mom will be very sad, she wants me to study in SG, but unsuccessful. Everything is in God's hand, what can we do, we just need to keep seek for His guidance,wisdom,peace,joyful, yearn for His word,strength ,perseverance and love.

I'm thankful for those who had prayed for me about my studies, God truly blessed so so much, He is truly an amazing Almighty God, If God is not with me in my life taking of me, I can't imagine how's my life is, sure is a MESS! At last, I'm ready for my Diploma Nursing course, is a great challenge for me, but i can conquer it by God grace..

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

+Be joyful always;pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.+

No comments:

Post a Comment