Sponsor

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Education Fair +++++ present given by my MOM(LG)~~

Today i went to the Education fair with my Mom and Elaine~wow!so many ppl! first time attend such edu fair, some more is in KLCC. well, I took 2 hour to look the whole edu fair, quite tiring but i having fun serching for colleges. Sigh.... Many aunty told me dont so fast make decision go oversea study because very expensive to study in Oversea, study in Malaysia is also not bad, they recomment me to study in local first. Well, kinda agree some of them said about what they told me.
Mummy say now i study in local first because dad got to paid so much if I also go study in SG. The expanses study in SG for Liza its such high amount, so i got to think for daddy also.
ya, suddenly felt maybe should considerate clearly and see how first. I will continue to pray about it, ask God to guide me and show me which is the right path to go.

Anyway, after finish serching for colleges, is already 4.30pm... my whole body already worn out, like half dead body. Then we saw LG promotions so we just go and look at it. Elaine was so happy because the HP she wanted for so long have promotion and was selling, and quite cheap too=P
Then Mom and me also take at look those LG phone, so unique and nice too^^ so i tell my mum i like this hp,so my mum ask me want or not. But i say i like it but doesnt mean must buy...
In the same time Elaine and me like the same type of HP, we wanted to buy but uncle choon lai that time say he at SG can buy for us, because there got IT fair, vry cheap RM800 change to SG money can buy liao. so we left and decided to go home and we walked to the car park which is at the bank there.

After a while, uncle choon lai called us and tell us that he cannot buy for us coz so many ppl grab to buy the HP in SG IT fair~ LOL!! so me and Elaine discuss want to go back and buy, thn my mum ask me to go and buy and ask Elaine to pay for me first and tomorow she will pay bck to her because she is tired to walk bck to KLCC again. So me n Elaine quickly went to KLCC and buy the LG KP500. When we tell the guy we wanted that HP for two, but he said just left one stock oli, but monday they will reload the stock. So Elaine let me buy first, she told me she n uncle choon lai will buy on saturday... because i saturday not free so she let me first. Thank you sis Elaine, muacksss.... Im so excited when i got the LG phone, is a touch screen hp...when we went back to the car, i asked my mum why you let me buy and some more you buy for me although is Elaine payed for me first. then she say is a reward for you, and is a encouragement for you to strive hard continue study and have good result. So touched, mummy is the best! Although she may not have much money but she will alws do the best thing for us. I love you mum! You're the best MOM!

4 comments:

  1. jealous LOL....
    haha
    gratz to ur success

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    then u must take good care of ur hp..
    ^^
    hope u will get more excellent results in future ^^
    wish u success =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... Thank you my all dear Friends....
    Is good to have HP as reward,so i will continue to study good not for getting reward but to 报答妈妈一直给我的照顾.
    You too my fren, never give up in your own future dream! Let us strive hard for our own dream! Gambateh^^

    ReplyDelete