Sponsor

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

yahoo!!!! So happy, praise God! my SPm result is out of my expectation!

Today 12.15pm I reach to school to get my SPM result, I saw my best friend Wan yee waiting for me... Well, both of us was nervous for our result and kinda dont want get our result. Actually I dont have the courage to accept the fact, as many ppl told me to accept the result that what i have get. so, i keep on pray in my heart, I lift up to God, and finally me and my friend stand up and go take the result.

When we get the paper result, Me and Wan yee din directly see our own result, in fact we close it, until we ready to check our own. when we saw our own result, we shout and I keep on jump here jump there! I cant believe with my own eyes! Is put of my expectation! God is Good all the time... I never doubt on Him, in fact i have faith in Him! Indeed, He always do amazing things around me and others too...Praise God! Wan yee is proud of my result and Im proud of her result too! we hug each other, that moment is really wonderful, we satisfy our own result, and we dint waste our effort and energy during SPM!

Well, my parents also happy for me, especially my Mum. She keep on smiling and sometime even laugh dunno for wat... haha^^ Well, i think my mum is happy because she know I put alot of effort on it...^o^

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and for harm disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Trust God always....

No comments:

Post a Comment