Sponsor

Friday, March 27, 2009

whole body is injured ar!

Yesterday went to see chinise medical doctor, the doc say my backbone are all injured!!
Oh man~ and my leg also injured because i sprained my leg, now bandage my leg, so today cant go for ballet class, SOB~T.T

Well, my shoulder also quite serious, always need to go check evry week. Well, i hope can recover soon, because my mom said don wan me dance after my ballet exam in April... Walao! Don wan leh, i want to dance ar~ so pray God make my body recover soon.... trust in the LORD!

5 comments:

  1. O.O
    take good care of yourself ah..
    @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. 有为医生对骨科和精神线蛮厉害的
    也医好过很多人
    有兴趣的话可以去看下
    hospital specially centre(hsc)
    doctor name is thomas ong
    near maluri jusco 的

    希望在你NS前好回噢,不要带伤去NS o...

    ReplyDelete
  3. = =V.....
    pity on you= =V
    cheer up and hope u get well

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!圣诞老人谢谢!我会去看下你给我的资料的~
    我会赶快好起来,不然我这个月芭蕾舞考试就不能跳最好了.
    我也会小心的。。^.^

    ReplyDelete