Sponsor

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Finally can sleep more,LOL XD (cute little kids pics)






Last week Wednesday till Friday so tiring because I'm helping out in the church Kindergarten child care. One of the teacher took leave so I went there to replace her work. Well, this is not the first time helping out, it's quite fun hanging around with little kids and teach them many things. Well, although we have sleeping time from 1.30pm till 4pm, but also felt tired, don't know why LOL! XD

Most charm is, after work still got to attend Ballet class immediately, also no strength dance, but examination is coming so i have to dance seriously and keep on tell myself no excuse! because i want to get good result in my Ballet exam, if not I cnt forgive myself la!

Saturday is quite busy also, morning Ballet class then come back home to bath and take lunch in half n hour then straight go to church attend a course. after finished the course at 5.30pm directly go Band class. so tiring!!! That's why at night the youth service i din attend, my body cnt take it, need rest LOL! i cant imagine i be a nurse how would I take it leh? Nurse is more tiring?!

well, during band time i saw my BB members many of their skin are darken, so funny. well, during that time i think of If i go to NS, i might be more darker than them. Oh man!!! I don't want ar!!!!! apply a lot of sun block also no use la, still will become dark!@@.. T.T

On Sunday,hmm.... tired lo!! after Church service thn got to rush eat lunch thn faster go bck polish my belt and shoe because 1pm got band practice, if late will kena punish. that day our BB(22/3/2009) have a BB quiz, about knowledge of BB. Oh man~well,is fun answering all those question, and kinda refresh my knowledge about BB(coz some of it already forgotten XD)
paiseh~ our group not bad, they know quite well, about the marks our group get, I'm not sure. Next time i go and ask the committee about it. After the BB quiz is over, we seniors need to practice drill(parade) for our enrolment service. I don like this part! kinda boring,LOL! well, as part of a BB member, we all must participate!

Finally BB is over at 6.30pm(COMPANY BERSURAI!), i got to stay at church because at night got drama practice at 8pm. so I quickly bath thn i take dinner with Nic,Xiang,HC. we go Mahkota eat 擂茶and bak Gu Teh. Delicious!
The drama end at 11pm, so tired...... when i know i can go home sleep, so happy~~ Cz tomorrow no work! YAHOO!! well, end of the day.... finally can relax... LA LA..XD

3 comments:

  1. Muahahaha!!!

    I'm the first people who post at here^^

    by the way, black is not a bad thing lo~~, Healthy maa

    XD

    hahaz

    best regards :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl....i like black colour d leh...
    Thanks, you too! God bless

    ReplyDelete